Saturday, November 14, 2009

gaffe,levity,kindle,stipulate

Gaffe - clumsy social mistake, insensitive remark


Levity - remarks or behavior intended to be amusing

Stipulate - specify;make false promise

Kindle - start burning; ignite emotion or interest

On request i have posted some pictures..let me know if you are fine with pictures or want links to the words....find more links and pictures in the blog archive(scroll down)...plz comment and do follow the blog..it will hardly take a minute for you but surely is useful for me..cheers...

9 Comments:

Anonymous said...

why dont u spread your link in social site communities....that would attract many ppl here

Anonymous said...

do you have complete wordlist of mj coaching ???

funvocab builder said...

ya i hv complete list of mj words....i hv spread the link in social site..i request u guys to do that now...u tell ur friends or concerned people..i surely need your help...

MR.Atom said...

Picktures rock

Anonymous said...

your links are fantastic....plz do post more words......

Anonymous said...

Very Interesting!
Thank You!

Anonymous said...

Simple and sweet. I’m thinking of starting another blog or five pretty soon, and I’ll definitely consider this theme. Keep ‘em coming!

Anonymous said...

where can i find more f dese kin f pics

Deepak Kr Goel said...

I want pictures with links..Pictures are appreciated by my friends and please please respond to my emails...

Requested you to share me the content..

Regards,
Neetu