Monday, November 23, 2009

27th list

Careen - stagger, move in an unsteady way as if one is drunk
Link - I careened towards Kareena Kapoor's house when she called me and agreed to do with me.

Castigate - to punish, severe criticism
Link - I castigated a low caste person at my gate.

Catcall - shout of displeasure
Link - Cat was calling rats but there was catcall from rats.

Catharsis - releasing strong feelings from anger, purging of emotional tensions
Link - I went with my mom to a Katha(religious story in hindi) which was a catharsis experience.

Caucus - meeting to discuss somrthing private
Link 1 - Coke was distributed to every member during caucus of congress members with Coke CEO.
Link 2 - A meeting where COWS+disCUS therefore caucus is closed political(cows) meeting.


YOU CAN WIN WHOLE WORD LIST(just read the instructions below)

IMPORTANT:- Hi guys...hope you are liking the blog..refer it to your friends too..START FOLLOWING THE BLOG AS ONE LUCKY FOLLOWER WILL GET THE WHOLE WORD LIST....so tell your friends through email to as many as you can and also send a copy of that forwarded email to me so that i know how many friends have you people referred to win the word list...cheers...my id is successwithmasti@live.com...the more you people you refer the more is your chances of winning the word list..in the end prize will be given on the overall basis...start promoting...

1 Comment:

aashan mittal said...

awesome dude....funny and creative..keep updating..